According to search engine BING.com, there are five things Bing users are really fiending to learn more about. Here they are, along with a little information about all five.
1. SAG Awards - Screen Actors Guild Awards. It's basically another awards show to recognize outstanding performances by actors and actresses. It seems the awards season rarely has any time off. The award handed out is called "The Actor". Just another opportunity to collect praise, booze, and free swag. Entertaining nonetheless.
2. Suez Canal - A waterway in Egypt. According to Bloomberg.com, the canal operating at 100% capacity and is responsible for carrying 8% of global seaborne trade. Pretty staggering numbers if you ask me, but I'm no water expert.
3. Kim Kardashian - Celebutante/Socialite/TV Star. She is always in the news and tabloids for basically anything she does. If she farts, there's a story. If she chooses to date half the NFL, there's a story. She has her own television show and her Twitter account - @KimKardashian - has over 6 million followers.
4. Henry Cavill - British actor. The 27 year-old has been named the to the role of Superman for the upcoming film due in December of 2012. He also auditioned for the role of Batman in 2005 but that role was given to Christian Bale (another Brit).
5. Pro Bowl 2011 - NFL All-Star Game. In the past, it has been played after the Super Bowl, but the league has changed the date to before the Super Bowl, meaning the best players on the two best teams in the league do not participate. Not sure what kind of stunt that is, but it's working. A near sellout crowd of 49,338 watched as the NFC jumped out to a 42-0 lead before holding on for a 55-41 victory. Each player on the NFC side took home an additional $45,000. Nice bonus. (For the record, the losers get $22,500).
If you have the urge to trend the aforementioned topics, fret no more. I just did the work for you.
Enjoy your Monday.