This post is going to be about random thoughts I have while walking home.
- What the fuck is this guy wearing?!?
- Who eats a bagel at 6 o'clock at night?
- Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
- How do Asian people understand what they're saying? They talk so fast.
- Maybe I'll get Nathan a gift at Popcorn Pawz for being a great, protective big brother.
- Pigeons sure are fearless.
- I wonder what's for dinner.
- People probably think I'm crazy talking into my phone. They'd be right. I am.
- Can't wait to see Lindsay, Nolan, and Nathan.
- This sun sure is shining bright.
- I haven't looked up in like 10 minutes. I guess I've mastered this walk.
- Sorry kid, didn't see you there.
OK, time to keep my eyes up and finish my trek.
Stopped at Metate, new Mexican restaurant. Picked up a takeout menu. Damn I love their cuisine.