- I stayed home from our trip to help Lindsay with Nolan. The past few days have been tough on the both of us. Everything is fine, it's just not easy being a parent...we've figured that out firsthand.
- Churros are awesome. If you disagree, you're wrong.
- Costco brings out the gluttony in everyone. People were crashing into me left and right - to get to the free sample. Listen, you tubs of shit, it's a wholesale store that sells in bulk. Don't pretend you need to taste the guacamole right now before the free samples need to be refilled. You've had it before, I'm sure of it, so be civil.
- Old(er) lady with the yogurt dripping down her shirt (from the free sample) - relax, they'll give you as many free samples as you want, you don't need to chug the yogurt.
- Overweight lady with the spandex and hooker boots on - you're not impressing a single person with that outfit. Oh, and holding the hand of your fat, 70-something sugar daddy doesn't make you more appealing. You're a wreck.
- Every news channel - I apologize for the lack of news here in the states. It isn't like there were devastating tornadoes all over the southeast recently. The Royal Wedding coverage is definitely more important, because it affects us how? Cover sports, weather, and shit that pertains to the people of this country.
- Robinson Cano is an absolute beast. This guy hits whatever you throw up there. Two home runs in basically the same place, and both took roughly 3.1 seconds to leave the yard. A-Rod's GIDP on the first pitch with one out and the bases packed didn't help and they lost 5-3 to Blue Jays.
I am going to try to get some shut eye, but Nolan probably has other ideas. I hope it gets easier. He's a cool little dude but he's stubborn. He get it from his momma.