Thanks to our friends over at bing.com. I'll list some of the things the general public are searching for on the good old Inter-nerd.
- Maya Moore (women's basketball stud from UConn) - She's the first woman to represent Jordan Brand - yes, she's that good.
- Olivia Munn (actress) - She's been tapped for a role in HBO pilot (as of now) "More as the Story Develops", which will revolve around a cable news channel. Sure, she's nice to look at, but HBO will not get my money.
- Next Top Model (TV show) - Who cares? Brittani upset Molly. Congratulations you waif.
- Mildred Baena - Ah-nold's baby momma. Way to go you dimwit. Just shut up and clean the house. Looks like you could probably use a bigger size pair of pants, unless you're going for that "sausage in a casing" look. Yeah, that's her with T4.
What the hell is the sun doing out here in the Bronx? The last time he/she made an appearance was like 8 days ago. I feel like I live in Seattle, or in a concrete rainforest. Either or.
Not as you'd think. I'm talking about the music genre.
Nolan had a rough time falling asleep last night - I think it was last night - so I decided to take a seat in the glider in the bedroom and tune to Channel 887 - Blues.
I think I found a new kind of music I actually can relax and listen to (as opposed to my typically aggressive music/bands/songs). I even found myself singing the words - to songs I didn't even know! It's kinda like country songs, it's pretty predictable - there's a lot of repeat lines.
Here's a few of the songs and artists I was belting out last night, much to Nolan's approval (he ultimately passed out in my arms to the blues):
- Big Maceo - "Texas Blues" - sample lyrics: "Well, I'm goin' back to Texas, Just to ride this Texas train"
- Billy Ray Charles - "Johnny Walker Red" - sample lyrics: "I went to bed with Johnny Walker Red, And woke up with Bud Light"
- Muddy Waters - "Rollin' Stone" - sample lyrics: "Well, I wish I was a catfish, Swimmin' in a oh, deep, blue sea"
I mean this stuff is epic, life changing music. I am officially a blues fan. Not the recent shit (besides Joe Bonamassa, who's pretty damn smooth) because the recent blues they play on 887 is no good, not to me anyway. I am going to do some research on the blues (and maybe buy Joe B's new album).
Nolan is sleeping in his lamb swing. Take a peek:
|In the zzzzz-one|