There's things that have dawned on me as weird, but are things I do everyday. Here goes a list of five
1. Putting milk in coffee. Would you ever think to put milk in a glass of water? All coffee is is flavored water.
2. People saying Derek Jeter is overrated. He's one of the best SS to ever play the game of baseball and regardless of his decline in production at the age of 36, 37, he's still one of the best the game has ever seen. Period.
3. No PB Pie? Seriously, TGIFriday's no longer serves their signature Peanut Butter Pie, a total sham and disservice to all people looking to patronize the restaurant. We go once in a blue moon because Lindsay is craving said PB Pie. Now there is NO reason to go.
4. There's no crying in... yawning? Why the hell am in beginning to tear up when I yawn? It makes me look like I'm an emotional wreck - crying because I am yawning? Not to mention "yawn" is a pretty funny word.
5. You asked for it. I stare and get angry when people dress inappropriately. I'm sorry and I mean no disrespect, but if you're a person who's stomach hangs over your belt, you should avoid showing your mid-section. No skin except for your arms, hands, feet, head, and neck. Seriously. It's pissing me off.
Goodnight. Iced coffee then bed. Another weird-ity.