- Napoleon Dynamite - Is it me or is this cartoon years late? The movie was pretty funny but a cartoon in primetime - no thanks.
- Ink Master - A new tattoo show showcasing ten of the best tattoo artists in the country (I think it's only America). Long Island's own Tommy Helm is on the show and although I haven't gotten tattoed by him (and because of this show, probably never will), it'll be cool to watch. He has tattooed a few of my friends. Ante up!
- Jay-Z has made a vow to stop using the word "bitch" in his rap game. I'm sure he can put out ridiculous tracks without the word anyway.
- In birthday news, the immortal Betty White is 90 today. 90% to a century and still making people laugh. Oh, and she's spent 70 years on the screen.
- Colts fired head coach Jim Caldwell. Not having Peyton Manning had nothing to do with this - well, maybe a little. The Colts defense has allowed more PPG every year for the past three seasons.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Here's a quick hits version of what's trending and what I think should be trending: