I went down to the city to watch the game with a buddy of mine - he lives there - and had a great time. I had a few too many beverages and paid for it yesterday, but it was worth it. Being in New York City for a game like that is electric.
Now for what's trending throughout the Internet:
- Ohio gas prices - not quite sure why this is currently the top search on the Internet, but Ohio is finally first at something
- Nicki Minaj - I guess she's got some song called "Marilyn Monroe" that got leaked on the Internet. Wahoo.
- Jay-Z - performed a charity concert at Carnegie Hall in NYC. Nice job Hova.
- Amber Portwood - more like Port(ly)-wood, but the Teen Mom "star" must complete rehab or face five years in the slammer. Who cares?
- Prop 8 - California's ban on same-sex marriages has been deemed unconstitutional. Good!
- Maria Menounos - upheld her bet that the Patriots would win the Super Bowl and posed in a NY Giants bikini in Times Square. Enjoy.
- Jeremy Lin - New York Knicks guard had 28 points and 8 assists in the first start of his career. I'm surprised people aren't throwing him a parade. The thing no one is talking about it how he had 8 turnovers. He almost had a triple-double.
- Knowshon Moreno - Denver running back who was seen falling off a stationary bike on the sidelines during a game this year, was charged with a DUI. His license plate - 'SAUCED'.